Human resources (HR) internship
WBK Engineering Services is a structural engineering consultancy company with professionals from India and Europe. Our team of dedicated engineers, draughtsmen and project managers has a vast experience in structural design and detailing of building structures. We work with the latest available technologies which enables us to quickly optimise the structural design. WBK Engineering Services caters to both the international and the Indian market. For the international market we serve as a global engineering outsourcing centre. For the Indian market we work as structural design consultant for architects, builders and developers.
Description of The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Review and update the company code of conduct and office guidelines.
– Review and update the company’s HR policies and working methods.
– Researching and analyzing various recruitment methods like job portals, social media, campus hiring, external recruitment agencies, etc.
– Defining employee skills, responsibilities, accountability and authority.
– Preparing and defining the company’s recruitment strategy and process.
– Defining the job application process, interview process, and hiring process.
– Defining job interview questions, tests, etc.
– Sourcing candidates and screening job applications as per company requirements.
– Scheduling and coordinating job interviews.
– Conducting background screenings and reference checks.
– Attending job interviews together with company management and preparing well documented interview reports.
– Maintaining the database of candidates.
– Serving as a point of contact and maintaining follow-ups with candidates.
– Preparing employee induction programme and training guide.
– Analyzing and preparing skill development plans.
– Designing in-house activities to maintain positive work environment.
Desired candidate profile and skills
– Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HR or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in HR
– Available for full time (in-office) internship for a minimum duration of 3 months
– Excellent English language communication skills both verbally and in written form
– MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
To apply for the job of Coordinator & Checker for our Gurgaon office send your detailed resume with motivation to:firstname.lastname@example.org