WBK Engineering Services is a structural engineering consultancy firm with professionals from India and Europe. Our team has a vast experience in structural design and detailing of building structures. WBK caters to both the international and the Indian market. For the international market we serve as a global engineering outsourcing centre. For the Indian market we work as structural design consultant and provide consultancy services to architects, contractors and developers.
The precast draftsman will prepare accurate construction and production drawings utilizing CAD drafting techniques showing all details required for the complete fabrication and installation of precast concrete and RCC components.
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
– Prepare detailed drawings of reinforced concrete and precast structures using 2D computer-assisted drafting (CAD) in a timely manner and within a given budget.
– Prepare structural drawings like plans, elevations, sections and details including reinforcement detailing and preparation of bar bending schedules.
– Prepare precast erection drawings, production drawings, hardware drawings and material lists.
– Review and analyze the project documents identifying drawing and specification conflicts, insufficient information, and missing dimensions.
– Coordinate and communicate with team members.
– Working as part of a project team to provide deliverables and meet deadlines while providing quality control/ quality assurance to ensure these deliverables are on-time and of a high quality.
– Planning and organize work priorities to ensure drawings meet the project deadlines.
– Reviews and check precast shop drawings, piece tickets, and fabrication materials for compliance to production and drawing standards.
– Review and check precast erection plans and elevation drawings, checking all dimensions against contract documents and standards.
– Ensure adequate information is correctly interpreted and included on drawings
– Conformance of shop drawings with contract documents and quantity takeoff.
– Consistency of drawing presentation with production methods and standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required
– Ability to satisfactorily read, understands, and interpret architectural and structural drawings.
– Knows how to work with Autocad software.
– Able to work independently and in a team.
– Fast learner and able to work precise and concentrated.
– Good English language communication skills both verbally and in written form.
– Strong attention to detail with proficient level of accuracy.
– Ability to visualize in 3D.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Education / Experience / Certifications
– Minimum educational qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering
– Or BE Civil or B.Tech Civil
– Or B.Arch with a keen interest in building structures.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in drafting and detailing of concrete building structures
– Autocad working experience
– Proficient with Microsoft Office software
– Experience working on precast building projects is a plus
– BIM software knowledge like Tekla/Revit/Allplan is a plus
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for the job of Coordinator & Checker for our Gurgaon office send your detailed resume with motivation to:[email protected]